Village Home Health and Hospice, a fully integrated provider of post-acute care services in Southwestern Ohio, is seeking a PRN Hospice RN.
The ideal candidate should possess critical thinking skills, in-depth knowledge of clinical disease entities common to hospice and palliative care for terminally ill patient. RN exhibits knowledge of the hospice philosophy, the Medicare hospice benefit, Conditions of Participation, and Local Coverage Determinations under the Medical Fiscal Intermediary (FI). RN is confident in their hands on care and experienced with multiple disease processes, has ability to care for patients facing end-of-life care needs and provide support and care to the patients and their family members.
- Two to Five years of experience as a Registered Nurse in hospice
- Associates degree in Nursing, BSN preferred
- Current State of OH Registered Nursing License
- Current BCLS certification
- Certified hospice and palliative nurse preferred
- Strong conflict resolution, multi-tasking skills, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills are critical to succeed in this role
- Willingness to serve on-call
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and the minimum state required liability auto insurance
|Job Category||Per Visit, PRN|